The Chief: Mélanie Serre
- Winner of the LaListe.com 2022 Young Talent of the Year Prize
- Winner of the Gault & Millau 2019 Young Talent Prize
- Executive Chef of L’Atelier Étoile by Joël Robuchon (2015 à 2018)
Discovered cooking at the age of 21 during an end-of-study internship at Potel et Chabot: a revelation. She continued this path and sailed in prestigious hotels, under the leadership of Christophe Cussac. In 2015, she landed her first job as chef at L'Atelier Étoile Paris, two Michelin stars, where she became executive chef two years later.
Bertrand Guillou-Valentin: A legacy of hospitality
- Managing Partner at Louis Vins since 2018
- Head Sommelier of the Georges V Eatertainment Group (2010 à 2017)
- Bar manager at the Buddha Bar (2005 to 2010) contributed to the ranking of the establishment in the World 50 best bars in 2008, 2009 and 2010
Originally from l'Île d'Oléron, grandson of an oyster farmer, son of a restaurant owner. An inveterate traveler, he travels the world, discovers oenology. This hyperactive enthusiast is also a wine merchant and works on the event side of renowned summer festivals (Brive Festival, Francofolies de la Rochelle, ODP Bordeaux/Talence Festival, etc).
French, Gourmet, Traditional French, Authentic, Fresh products
Terrace, Private Hire, Event Planning, Premium wines, Very Large Wine Selection, Wide choice of wine and spirits
Debit Card, Visa, Cash, Eurocard/Mastercard, EN - Paiement Sans Contact
12:00 - 14:30 • 19:00 - 22:30
12:00 - 14:30 • 19:00 - 23:00